The Touken Ranbu Helper is a web browser extension that displays useful information about one's game, including sword and troop health, troop count, and predicted smithing results. It gathers this information by reading the data that the server transfers to the player's client game.
Original forum thread is here.
- The extension now supports use on Mozilla Firefox in addition to Google Chrome
- Chrome may display a screen on startup regarding the extension - ignore it. The notice is normal behavior. It does this to every unpacked extension, as a safeguard against potentially malicious ones.
- The extension will malfunction for every new sword/kiwame added to the game. Please update the extension accordingly.
Older versions of Touken Ranbu Helper must be removed from the browser through the Extensions menu before installing the new version.
- Due to a change in either the web browser or the DMM site itself, the full version will not work. Please use LITE version below.
Current Full Version:
- Added Kiwame yaris.
- Added new version of Jurakutei 2 map
- Added Chougi and other event swords to special drop list for future events
- Minor Updates
- Fixed rare sword drop notifications
- Corrected "Heshikiri" to "Hasebe"
- Minor cosmetic update to Battle Log and Battle Map when entering Boss or Sub-Boss (event only) nodes
- Added missing R2 Tachi icon.
- Has all swords up to Hizen.
- Added English translation for UI, Sword Names, Troop Names, Horse, Items, Battle Formation, etc.
- Enhanced Notifications (excluding the ones that appear on launch of tool) are now embedded in the tool itself. No more OS notification.
Current Lite Version: Touken Ranbu Helper 1.4 up to #184 Jizou Yukihira
Download: GitHub | LITE-Patch ZIP
Current Update: 2020/04/30 JST
- Added new swords #182 Kokindenjunotachi and #184 Jizou Yukihira
- Updated the drop lists to reflect most recent event drops
- Minor update to 'About' section
- Added placeholders for upcoming swords (this will prevent the heplper from breaking in the time it takes to get the new swords implemented in the tool)
- Fixed bug where going to repair rooms would break helper
- Updated the drop lists to reflect most recent event drops
- Fixed Kuwana Gou experience points
- Added LITE-Patch for Kuwana Gou experience fix
- Releases now have an official Firefox version
- Fixed version numbering
- Added all swords and crests up to #180 Sanchoumou (including #21 Onimaru Kunitsuna
- Added new horse Iwaigogou, gift from Mission K10 for 5th Saniwa Anniversary.
- Changed download link from Google Drive to GitHub (easier to update)
- Minor bug fixes
- Added Water Artillery troops from event to tool.
- Added new tantou #170 Chatannakiri.
- Revamped Super Rare and Rare Drop lists.
- Added Kiwame yaris and their exp pools to helper tool.
- Minor fix fixed misspelling of Nenekirimaru's name.
- Added Chougi to rare drop lists because of Jurakutei 2
- Minor Update Added Hizen and Nankai to rare drop list for the event.
- Fixed Repair notification.
- It will now properly show the name of the sword being fixed up.
- Also it uses its own settings now instead of piggy-backing off of the Expedition ones.
- Added Kiwame Ishikirimaru and Hotarumaru experience points.
- Minor Update: Yamanbagiri Chougi is displayed as "Chougi" to avoid confusion.
- Fixed a bug wherein party information would not update when using the game's party disbandment function.
- Push notifications for newer sword drops updated.
- Fixed a bug wherein horses after Mochizuki (No. 08) did not display properly.
- Event-exclusive "Bean Thrower" troops have been added to prevent malfunction.
- Fixed incompatibility caused by previous maintenance: Dec 13 2017 [14:00 - 16:00] [GMT+9]
- Compatibility for unreleased Kiwame (Tantou, Wakizashi, Uchigatana) has been implemented.
- Minor Update: Heshikiri has been renamed to Hasebe.
- Uchigatana Kiwame now have their experience points properly displayed.
- Wakizashi Kiwame now have their experience points properly displayed (level 55).
- Wakizashi Kiwame now have their experience points properly displayed.
- Mouri Toushirou has been added to the rare and super rare sword drop list.
- Tomoegata Naginata update now shows party formation. Thank you to Atari for the fix.
- Rare and super rare swords have been updated to include newer boss drop and event swords since 2015. Thank you to Akhime for the updated code.
Apply LITE-Patch Edit
Only use this if you do not plan or want to reinstall the entire extension
- Download the zip and extract the files and folder into [Touken Helper Root]>devtools
- Refresh extension
- For Chrome: Download and extract the zip/rar to your hard drive
- For Firefox: Simply download the zip (do not extract), or instead, download the .xpi to your hard drive
Load on ChromeEdit
- Open Google Chrome
- Open the Chrome menu > More Tools > Extensions to view the extensions page (you can also open it by typing chrome://extensions in the address bar)
- Check the 'Developer Mode' on top right of the page
- Click "Load unpacked extension..." button
- Choose the 'Touken Ranbu Helper' folder you just unzipped before. Do not select the folders inside it.
Load on FirefoxEdit
- Open Firefox
- Open Firefox's menu and select "Add-ons" to open the add-ons manager (you can also open it by pressing Ctrl+Shift+A OR typing about:addons in the address bar)
- Press the Tool button (the gear icon) and navigate to "Install Add-on From File..."
- Either select the zip folder you downloaded (the one for Firefox) or select the xpi file
- Launch the Touken Ranbu web game
- Open the Developer tools before the game window loads
- (Chrome: Ctrl+Shift+I OR F12 for Windows / Cmd+Opt+I for Mac)
- (Firefox: Ctrl+Shift+C OR F12 for Windows / Cmd+Option+C for Mac)
- On the top row of developer tools, you'll see 'THR+' for the Lite version or '~TRH~' for the Full version. Click it.
- If you do not see 'THR+', press the double caret [>>].
- There is an option on the row to the far right, where the extension name is, to change the orientation:
- Chrome: Press the vertical elipsis, under 'Dock Side' select your orientation.
- Firefox: Press the ellipsis, select your orientation.
- Use it!